Strange Occurance....Woman Born without "Privates" ....Prays for a Relationship!



Kelly Smith was born with a rare medical condition called Mayer-Rokit ansky-Kus ter-Hau ser syndrome, which means that she has no womb and a well formed private beneath her l egs.

She can never have kids and may only have one if it is through a surrogate mom. MRKH is a syndrome that affects one in every 5,000 people, usually results in a missing ute rus in female sufferers and is incurable

'The worst thing about the condition is how alone it can make you feel,' says Kelly, who is one of a small number of people to have Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome.

'It’s very isolating and you feel like a freak, especially when not even doctors are aware of it. It’s a lot to take in, especially at the age of 17 when you are full of hor mones as it is.'
'I had always suffered from a lot of medical issues,' she explains. 'I had one l eg shorter than the other and I still hasn't started my period at the age of 16.

'Most doctors just said to leave it and that [the lack of periods] was probably down to my other medical issues. So we left it until I was 17 and then we went back.'
'I did have a relationship that went really well when I was 19. He didn’t know about the condition but he knew that I couldn’t have children. 

'In the end I ended it because I didn’t feel like it was fair on him, I couldn’t deny a 22 year old man the chance to have sle ep with a lady and it got to the point when I just shut myself down.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...