Jim Iyke shows off hot Abs,reveals the 'sexy' things he does to his 'woman'Jim Iyke shows off hot Abs,reveals the 'sexy' things he does to his 'woman'v


Jim Iyke who is in Atlanta shared the sexy picture above and talked about the kind of man he is to a particular woman..Hopefully Nadia...He said 

"I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I'm strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages Iam yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It's the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy"

 missing someone i guess....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...