Mourinho - I Am Not On Speaking Terms With Ronaldo

Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has revealed that he and C. Ronaldo don’t keep contact, even though they had spent considerable amount of time together


                                                                                                      Ronaldo and Mourinho Celebrate
The Los Blancos star and current Fifa Ballon d’Or holder Cristiano Ronaldo and his fellow Portuguese tactician had worked together for three years in Spanish team, Real Madrid.

“The relationship between Ronaldo and myself is non-existent,” Mourinho told TV1. “He plays for Real Madrid, I’m the Chelsea manager.
“You would not find us hanging around together. The relationship does not exist, but the remembrance of his impact does.

Mourinho however went on to praise Ronaldo’s impressive haul of goals for the Madrid side.
Ronaldo has scored  257 goals in 252 games for Madrid.

“I have to remind myself that he is a goal machine who helped me become a Liga champion, win the Copa del Rey and the Supercopa,” Mourinho said.
“I try to keep the best memories of Cristiano Ronaldo with me and I wish him all the best in his career – especially with Portugal, but also with his club.”

Mourinho had worked with Ronaldo for over three years as they tried to push Guardiola and Messi’s Barcelona off the Echelon of Spainish and European football.



x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...