Jennifer Lopez looking casual ,manages to look effortlessly stylish dressed down in a sweater and shorts while out in NYC

Jennifer Lopez sure knows how to spotlight the best parts of her figure. 
On Sunday, the 45-year-old displayed her long and lean legs in a pair of tiny white Daisy Duke shorts as she stepped out in New York City.

The mother-of-two donned a cool pair of purple aviator sunglasses to shade her vision as she strolled through the Big Apple. 


Short and sweet! Jennifer Lopez showed off her long and lean pins as she stepped out in New York City on Sunday.

The Jenny From The Block hit-maker pulled her brunette tresses up into a relaxed, if slightly messy bun.
She teamed her white shorts with a slouchy grey sweater that draped off her shoulder, and carried a stylish quilted Chanel purse. 


A pair of over-sized hoop earrings added a touch of glam to her relaxed, weekend look. 
On the fringe: Jennifer slung a stylish quilted Chanel purse complete with a fringe detail
Indeed Jennifer's physique looked incredible as she stepped out on Sunday, which was recently put on full display in a teaser trailer for the upcoming music video to her song Booty. 

The tune features the vocals of Iggy Azalea - who is also in the music video - and is a remix of Jennifer's track with Pitbull from her A.K.A album.
A full version of their video is set to be released on Tuesday September 9 following Jennifer's performance at the 2014 Fashion Rocks charity fundraising event in New York City.

                       Looking cool: The singer sported a pair of purple-tinted shades for her outing

On Thursday, Jennifer spoke with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb on Today, and opened up about her upcoming book True Love, which will hit bookshelves on November 4.
'I went on my first world tour a couple of years ago. I also was going through a divorce at that time. So I was going to go out on my own with the two kids for the first time, my first world tour, it was like a big thing.

'I decided to do a diary of the year I went on tour and that's all that it was supposed to be, a lot of pictures of the tour, and how I put the tour together, and all this kind of stuff. 
'As I realized I was putting the tour together, all my songs and all the things about my life were so reflected and so intertwined that it became more.

'It became more than just a diary of that year. It became more of what that year was like and how transformational it was at that moment because of the low I was going through, at the same time going through this tremendous high of meeting my fans all over the world for the first time. So it turned out to be more of a life lessons book than I expected.'



+4
                      One busy woman: Jennifer's book True Love will hit bookshelves on November 4.

Via Dailymail


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...