Bishop David Oyedepo and Wife Celebrates 32nd Wedding Anniversary: Their Beautiful Daughter, Joys Eulogises Them


The General Overseer of the Winners Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo are 32 years together in marriage today. In celebrating them, their daughter Joys facebooked the beautiful message below themed ‘ Happy 32nd Wedding Anniversary to my God- sent, absolutely amazing parents’:

Back to the days when it all started......
Now

“Sir &Ma, I bless God for your lives: the continuous impact you have on me, our family, our generation and generations to come, and the world at large. Thank you for positively influencing the way I view the world: my thoughts, my interactions, my work ethic and my drive to fulfilling purpose. Your practicable and visible life teachings cannot be underestimated and neither can the love you show to each and every one of us, your children.

“I am beyond blessed and remain honoured to share not just the same spiritual DNA but also the same biological DNA with atoms of greatness such as you. I bless God for you, honour you and remain privileged to be such an indisputable part of you. Without you two there would be no me and so I have but no greater joy than to love you with all of my heart, all of my soul and every other fibre of my being- now, always and forever. Again, a very blessed Wedding Anniversary, Daddy & Mummy.” . 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...