Nick Cannon hints he will portray Richard Pryor in movie biopic

The ‘America’s Got Talent’ host implied during a TMZ interview Wednesday that he landed the role of the iconic comedian.

A movie biopic about Richard Pryor (left) is in the works, and Nick Cannon implied that he has been cast in the role.

Nick Cannon has all but confirmed he will play Richard Pryor in a movie biopic about the legendary comic.
The “America’s Got Talent” host was asked about rumors he would portray the late comedian during a Wednesday appearance on TMZ Live, especially since Cannon posted a side-by-side photo of himself and Pryor on Instagram the previous day.
“Here’s the thing. There have been a lot of people out there who’ve discussed playing this role,” the 33-year-old said. “I never want to jinx anything because you guys know how movies work. If it’s not in production, it’s not real. So all I’ll say is that I’m doing the work right now. I’m doing everything that I need to do to embody it when the opportunity is right. ”The “Drumline” star mentioned he has had conversations about the film with reported director Lee Daniels.
“I’ve definitely sat with Lee, who’s a close friend, and we actually worked quite a bit on getting it right.”Cannon noted that even if he's too superstitious to confirm landing the role, he is already prepping for the part.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Scary .....If you have the heart,Could you dare this SELFIE?

The New Tejuosho Shopping Complex Market in Pictures: Lagos State Gov. Babatunde Fashola Commissions.