Everythings Smart,Even the Unborn baby Goes Smart!Ultrasound Machine that Plugs into your Smart Phone.


I remember that one of the first things I got when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby was one of those at-home doppler kits so I could hear the heartbeat whenever I wanted.

Well, if you’re willing to shell out $7400 (or more likely, you’re a professional doctor or midwife), you could actually take ultrasound pictures using your smart phone.

The Mobisante ultrasound device, the MobiUS, which works with a Microsoft smart phone, could really help to detect and diagnose possible health issues on the fly, giving the physician to ability email or text the ultrasound photos to another doctor or hospital staff. And yes, it’s really for medical professionals who might be in transit or at an emergency and don’t have immediate access to a cumbersome ultrasound device.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...