Having an Abortion Has Haunted Me All My Life...Nicki Minaj.


Minaj’s first love was a more seasoned fellow from Queens. Being older than her, she dated while going to the prestigious Manhattan performing-arts high school Laguardia. When she found out she was pregnant, “I thought I was going to die,” she concedes.

 “I was a teen. It was the hardest thing I’d ever experienced.” She ended up having an abortion,a decision she says has “haunted me all my life,” though it was the right choice for her at the time. “It’d be opposing in the event that I said I wasn’t pro-choice.. I wasn’t prepared. I didn’t have anything to offer the child.

Nicki initially rapped about the experience on a mixtape track called “Autobiography” she says she “didn’t anticipate that anybody will listen.” Now the world is listening to each statement she says precisely: “A huge number of individuals are gonna hear it. Furthermore you gotta watch all that you say — individuals discover an issue with each f****** thing.

With a video like ‘Anaconda,’ I’m a grown-ass f****** woman!” she says. “I stand for girls wanting to be sexy and dance, but also having a strong sense of themselves. If you got a big ol’ butt? Shake it! Who cares? That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be graduating from college.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Man Erection Contests Where A mans Erectile resilience (Stiffy) is Tested.

Bare-breasted Women Parade Through New York for Seventh Annual Go Topless Day...